Mar 31, 14Equipment
1. Upgrading Equipment1.Only level 26+ players can upgrade equippable items, augmenting their stats.
2.The grade cap of an equippable item depends on its quality.
3.To upgrade an equippable item, you must spend a certain number of Spar.
4.Upgrading an equippable item can also increase the maximum of the equippable item’s enhancement bonus.
2. Enhancing Equipment1. Only level 36+ players can enhance equippable items, augmenting their stats.
2. When attempting to enhance an equippable item, the item’s enhancement bonus may increase or decrease. You can then choose to save the change or quit the change.
3. Upgrading an equippable item can also increase the maximum of the equippable item’s enhancement bonus.
4. You may spend Spar, 10 Tal or 100 Tal to enhance an equippable item, but the maximum enhancement bonuses of the 3 options are different.
5. Each attempt to enhance a different equippable item will cost you a different number of Spar.
3. Evolving Equipmentl Only level 41+ players can evolve equippable items, raising their quality.
l With higher quality, the equippable item’s stats will be higher.
l When evolved, the maximum of the equippable item’s grade will increase as well.
4. Inheritance1. Only level 43+ players can get access to the inheritance option, making an equippable item inherit the star level, enhancement bonus and quality from another equippable item.
2. Only level 30+ equippable items can inherit the attributes from another level 30+ equippable item.
3. Item sets and other equipment cannot inherit from each other.
4. If you do not check the Fully Inherit option, the equipment may not fully inherit star level, stats, and quality.
5. To Fully Inherit will cost double material.