Mar 31, 14Spell
1. Learning SpellsEach class masters different spells. Each spell can be upgraded up to level 10.
Learning a Spell: To learn a spell, you must reach a certain level and also have enough Gold.
2. Casting a SpellTo cast a spell, you must have enough Rage. When you take damage or deal damage, your Rage will increase. When you have enough Rage, you will automatically cast the specific spell when it’s your turn to act.
Some equippable items and warsouls can increase base Rage.
3. Warrior’s SpellsCastable Spells
Stab: Strikes a single enemy, causing massive damage.
Ironchain Cross: Strikes all enemies in a transverse row, causing massive damage.
Spear Cross: Strikes all enemies in a transverse row, causing damage and probably also stunning them.
Improved Defense: Increases your own defense.
Improved Physique: Increases your maximum HP.
4. Strategist’s SpellsCastable Spells
Thunder Bolt: Strikes a single enemy with a thunder bolt.
Thunderblast: Strikes all enemies with thunder.
Thunder Sweep: Calls down thunder to sweep all enemies, causing damage and probably also reducing their Rage to 0.
Improved Speed: Increases your own attack speed.
Improved Damage: Increases your own damage.
5. Archer’s SpellsCastable Spells
Powershot: Concentrates power and then shoots a single enemy, causing massive damage.
Penetrating Shot: Shoots all enemies in a transverse row.
Lethal Shot: Shoots all enemies in a lengthways row, inflicting massive damage and probably also exposing their armor.
Improved Crit: Increases your own critical strike chance.
Improved Dodge: Increases your own dodge chance.